Women's Salt Lake Jacket - Dusty Pink and Charcoal
Sorry, currently out of stock
As zen as a great Salt Lake and as toasty as a fireside singalong, our new women’s Salt Lake Colour Block jacket brings you the raddest combo since beer and taco’s.
Get the best of both worlds with a gorgeous shade of dusty pink up north and cool charcoal grey down south. Cruelty free, weather and water-resistant, seriously comfy and glides on over layers like a dream. Warm and lofty without unnecessary bulk.
The Salt Lake Jacket features 100% recycled PET plastic insulation, a 100% recycled tough polyester outer shell and a comfy polyester interior lining to capture warmth and a high-density internal casing which encloses the insulation to minimise loss of fibres in the wash and the environment. Salt Lake is a product of Norte’s design principles: sustainability first, comfort-is-key, made for adventure.
Available in sizes XS - XXL.
- Tough, durable outer shell made from 100% recycled polyester.
- High-performance synthetic insulation made with 100% recycled post-consumer plastic, lofty, seriously soft and maintains warmth when wet.
- Lightweight, high-density internal casing encloses the insulation to minimise loss of fibres in the wash and the environment.
- Highest quality YKK covered zipper with insulated backing and chin tab for extra protection.
- Deep front zippered pockets for stashin’ cold hands and stashin’ goods.
- Fitted, adjustable, deep hood providing full coverage of your noggin from the elements. Your noggin will feel like it’s indoors, seriously!
- Adjustable hems with toggle for a customised fit.
- Lightweight, lofty and warm without unnecessary bulk. Packs down well for travel and storage.
- Excellent weather protection from wind, rain and cold. Water-resistant/showerproof outer shell.
- Machine washable (although it won’t need it often), easily cleaned with a quick wipe.
Every Norte product sold = 5 trees planted through the Forest Garden Program with our partners at Trees for the Future.
All Norte Jackets are entirely cruelty-free, we never use animal down in any of our products.
We’ve offset the carbon emissions from the making of your jacket through the planting of additional trees.
Your Jacket will be delivered with Free Shipping (in Aus), in a compostable corn starch bag from The Better Packaging Co. that you can either reuse or add to your garden or worm farm.
This truly is a jacket to Leave It Better.
- Wash separately before use.
- Warm, gentle machine wash with similar colours.
- Dry in shade.
- Do not iron.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not dry clean.