leave it better | every product sold = 5 trees planted
Norte Wear is an award winning Australian owned and designed label, bringing you cruelty free, durable, seriously comfy, eye-catching apparel for your adventures in the outdoors. Winner of Business of the Year, Best New Business, Environmental Sustainability Awards - Bass Coast & Gippsland Retailer of the Year.
We're privileged to be here and do what we do, that’s why our commitment is to Leave It Better.
Every Norte product sold = 5 trees planted through the Forest Garden Program.
Inverloch, Australia | #LeaveItBetter
thoughtful & sustainable practices
We deliver to you fast, free* and plastic free. Your gear arrives in a compostable satchel which you can take straight to your compost bin or worm farm.
All tag, cards and tape are recycled, recyclable and/or biodegradable.
Norte offsets the carbon emissions from the production and shipping of your gear through tree planting.
Every product sold = 5 trees planted through the Forest Garden Program at Trees for the Future.
So ya'll wanna know how we make your Norte jacket??
1. We source post consumer plastics
2. They're diverted from landfill and recycled for re-use
3. Plastic materials are turned into a high quality, breathable, light weight insulation
4. We add this to our mix of thoughtfully selected, durable materials to make your jacket for long lasting wear in the outdoors
5. We ship to you fast and free of plastics using only compostable pouches and recycled and biodegradable products
6. We offset the emissions from every steps of our manufacturing and shipping process and we plant 5 trees for every product sold, through Trees for the Future