Our NEW Elements Collection has rolled into town and it’s the stuff from your cosiest, warmest, wildest outdoor dreams, seriously!
Built for comfort on your best days adventuring in the outdoors.
We’re talkin’ those eco-friendly, cruelty-free, puffy, 100%-recycled-plastic-insulation goods.
Those weather and water-resistant goods. Those chin-tab-so-no-one-gets-hurt-by-their-zipper goods.
Those we-can-handle-the-rough-and-tumble tough recycled-outer-shell goods.
Those famous Norte, seriously comfy goods. Those ain’t where the goods stop goods.
Element Collection kids jackets available sizes 2 - 12.
Element Collection women's jackets available sizes XS - XXL.
- Tough, durable outer shell made from 100% recycled polyester.
- High-performance synthetic insulation made with 100% recycled post-consumer plastic, lofty, seriously soft and maintains warmth when wet.
- Lightweight, high-density internal casing encloses the insulation to minimise loss of fibres in the wash and the environment.
- Highest quality YKK covered zipper with insulated backing and chin tab for extra protection.
- Deep front zippered pockets for stashin’ cold hands and stashin’ goods.
- Adult Jackets feature a fitted, adjustable, deep hood providing full coverage of your noggin from the elements. Your noggin will feel like it’s indoors, seriously!
- Adjustable hems with toggle for a customised fit.
- Lightweight, lofty and warm without unnecessary bulk. Packs down well for travel and storage.
- Excellent weather protection from wind, rain and cold. Water-resistant/shower-proof outer shell.
- Machine washable (although it won't need it often), easily cleaned with a quick wipe.
Every Norte product sold = 5 trees planted through the Forest Garden Program with our partners at Trees for the Future.
All Norte Jackets are entirely cruelty-free, we never use animal down in any of our products.
We’ve also offset the carbon emissions from the making of your jacket through the planting of additional trees.
Your Jacket will be delivered with Free Shipping (in Aus), in a compostable corn starch bag from The Better Packaging Co. that you can either reuse or add to your garden or worm farm.
Free shipping in Aus. $15 flat-rate international shipping.
Please note that whilst we'll do our absolute best to get warm and snug as quickly as possible, due to the current high demand of orders and the impacts of Covid-19 on postal services, your order may take up to 2 weeks to arrive.
ELEMENTS COLLECTION - KIDDOS - $79.95
ELEMENTS COLLECTION - WOMEN'S - $159.95