We’ve got your adventurous outdoorsy side covered this winter. Sunday Jacket – in a rad shade of navy blue – is part of our most planet-friendly range EVER.
No joke. This jacket has the goods.
We’re talkin’ those eco-friendly, cruelty-free, puffy, 100%-recycled-plastic-insulation goods.
Those weather and water-resistant goods. Those chin-tab-so-no-one-gets-hurt-by-their-zipper goods.
Those we-can-handle-the-rough-and-tumble tough recycled-outer-shell goods.
Those famous Norte, seriously comfy goods. Those ain’t-where-the-goods-stop goods.
This jacket is kinda like a group hug that lasts all day, to keep you toasty warm and wrapped in goodness. There's a reason they're called "the jackets you won't wanna take off" – that’s the kind of comfy we’re talking here, people! Highly recommend.
Available in sizes XS - XXL.
- Tough, durable outer shell made from 100% recycled polyester.
- High-performance synthetic insulation made with 100% recycled post-consumer plastic, lofty, seriously soft and maintains warmth when wet.
- Lightweight, high-density internal casing encloses the insulation to minimise loss of fibres in the wash and the environment.
- Highest quality YKK covered zipper with insulated backing and chin tab for extra protection.
- Deep front zippered pockets for stashin’ cold hands and stashin’ goods.
- Adults jacket features:
- a fitted, adjustable, deep hood providing full coverage of your noggin from the elements. Your noggin will feel like it’s indoors, seriously!
- Adjustable hems with toggle for a customised fit.
- Lightweight, lofty and warm without unnecessary bulk. Packs down well for travel and storage.
- Excellent weather protection from wind, rain and cold. Water-resistant/showerproof outer shell.
- Machine washable (although it won’t need it often), easily cleaned with a quick wipe.
A product of Norte’s design principles: sustainability first, comfort-is-key, made for adventure.
Every Norte product sold = 5 trees planted through the Forest Garden Program with our partners at Trees for the Future.
All Norte Jackets are entirely cruelty-free, we never use animal down in any of our products.
We’ve also offset the carbon emissions from the making of your jacket through the planting of additional trees.
Your Jacket will be delivered with Free Shipping (in Aus), in a compostable corn starch bag from The Better Packaging Co. that you can either reuse or add to your garden or worm farm.
This truly is a jacket to Leave It Better.
- Wash separately before use.
- Warm, gentle machine wash with similar colours.
- Dry in shade.
- Do not iron.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not dry clean.